Opportunities to work in the field of Psychology
The psychology department offers numerous types of opportunities to gain research experience in the field of psychology. These opportunities may be anything from volunteer positions, to hourly employment, to guided research. Below are a list of current openings and needs that department faculty are either actively recruiting for or are interested in pursueing in the near future. Be sure to read the descriptions carefully and contact the appropriate faculty member to express your interest or ask questions.
PsyTE Lab - Dr. Baker - Learn More!
- Current Opening! Integration of Social Behavioral Modeling for Smart Environments to Improve the Energy Efficiency of Smart Cities
- Current Opening! Decision Making and Wearable Technology
Music Cognition and Aesthetics Lab - Dr. Amy Belfi - Learn More!
- Ongoing recruitement
Perceptual Psychology Lab - Dr. Devin Burns - Learn More!
- Current Opening! Augmented Perception of Balance
- Current Opening! Quantum Modeling of Decision Making
Subtle Bias Lab - Dr. Cundiff - Learn More!
- Current Opening! Using Gameplay to Teach About Subtle Gender Bias
SIM-AI Research Lab - Dr. Shank - Learn More
- Ongoing Recruitment
Research Lab - Dr. Stone - Learn More!
- Current Opening! Environmental Design Impact on Online Learning
Undergraduate and Graduate Research Credit
- Psych 4990 - Internship (IND 0.0-6.0)
- Psych 4099 - Undergraduate Research (IND 0.0-6.0)
- Psych 5099 - Special Problems (IND 0.0-6.0)
- Psych 6085 - Internship (IND 0.0-6.0)
First Year Research Experience (FYRE) (2017-2018 Coming Soon)
Graduate Thesis Research
- Psych 6099 - Research (IND 0.0-6.0)